- At the present time we are only taking reservations for Friday and Saturday nights except on 3 day weekends, when we will add a third night.
- We prefer a minimum 2 night stay, especially during holiday weekends, special events and foliage season (mid September through mid October). However, call the Inn for any last minute single nights as they are sometimes available.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted in the Inn or on the grounds. Non-compliance will result in a $100 cleaning charge
- Children over the age of 10 accompanied by an adult are welcome at the discretion of the innkeeper
- Unfortunately, pets are not allowed, however, we have a resident cat and Pembroke Welch Corgi to amuse you (they are not allowed in the guest rooms). We are happy to make arrangements for your pets at a local pet daycare
- The Inn has limited handicap accessibility with a beautiful room with private bath on the first floor
- 9% Vermont Rooms & Meals tax will be added to all reservations